Friday, August 22, 2008
Introducing....BRAEDEN!
Ok, so I have a friend who has a blog page dedicated soley to her daughter. I've decided to do the same and if you've found this page then I've pretty much given you permission to view this page with all of Braeden's info on it. Meaning I trust that you are not a perve trying to do anything. Anyway, getting back on to topic, I've decided that this is a great way to let friends and family watch Braeden grow and read what he's accomplishing, and at this point, talking is still not one of them. Anyway, working on that. Braeden just started going to a new Child Care Provider two weeks ago whom I've grown to love in such a short period. As you may already know, Braeden is now 2 1/2 and for many of you with children, know that most children are already talking at this age. So with that being said, anytime Braeden says any word that is remotely understandable, Brad and I give as much praise and show as much excitement as humanly possible to show Braeden that this is good, this whole talking thing. So when I picked Braeden up the other day from Day Care, she told me that "he said cracker today"! And notice there is an exclamation point at the end of that sentence. Yes, my friends, she was excited! She said that he just said cracker randomly and a few of the other kids she watches all got excited and started screaming "He said cracker! He said cracker!". Now to some of you this may seem stupid to get all excited over, but if you know Braeden and how stubborn he is, you'd be excited too. Anyway, my point is, I'm glad that I finally have somebody watching my son who really cares about him learning fundamental skills, instead of just being another kid in the room watching tv all day. And this also may sound stupid, but after going to one At Home Sitter who told me after I asked her if she'd been working with Braeden on colors or just words around the house, she said "Well I'm not a teacher, so I don't really do that." My jaw dropped. I was really nervous about going to another stay at home sitter, but I'm really excited about Braeden being there for the next couple of years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah! I miss seeing you guys! I feel like Braeden is a different kid everytime I see him, so this will be awesome! Hope things are great in M-town!
Post a Comment