Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's been awhile...

Sorry, I just got way too busy with school in the fall semester. Now that I'm not going, maybe I can get this going again and turn it into a routine. Let's catch up...


For Halloween, Braeden went as Charlie Brown. He's very particular about wearing hats and masks for that matter. I didn't even attempt face paint. It's amazing how many people asked "who is he supposed to be?" and my response was simple a stare with my jaw dropped open. This was a very simple costume. Black pants, yellow shirt with zig zag lines and black tennis shoes. I could not for the life of me find the t-shirt so we had to make one, and even then we couldn't find a "yellow" t-shirt. So I dyed the shirt and then got some black acrylic paint and made the lines. We didn't go through the neighborhood, but instead went to a church and did the "Trunk or Treat". He did so good and even carried his own basket. He didn't care about the candy, he just wanted the popcorn!

No comments: