Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Morning In The Park

Due to Brad's sleeping schedule it's hard not to be as quiet as a mouse from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the weekends. So when Braeden and I begin to get a little frustrated stir crazy because of restrictions, we try and go to stores (usually Target or Hobby Lobby) to mosey or when it's nice outside, go to the park. This morning was a great day to run around and get dirty. It seemed that everyone had the same idea. And if you're like me, I hate going to parks where there are already a lot of kids there. I don't like the thought of Braeden being up at the top of a slide and some bigger kid get in a hurry and push him off. So finding a vacant park took about 30 minutes to find. He had a blast!


This part took him a few times, but after about the 5th time he flew up that thing like a pro! But of course, once he reached for that next bar I was always under him to support him! I can't believe how BIG he's getting! Mama, I see you!

Ready! Set! Go!!!!

No comments: