Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Potty Training...Bliss??

Breaden has been doing a lot better at this whole transition than I thought he would. Changing from pull-ups to "big boy underwear" was a little bit of a fight there for a few days, but now he will actually ask for the underwear. We started training the Wednesday before Easter and as of now he isn't completely potty trained, but we've limited it down to maybe 2 accidents in a day - and that's on a bad day. We're still working on nap time and of course night time, but I'm not going to expect him to sleep all night (10 hours) and not wake up with a dry pull-up. Not at the moment anyway. He hasn't tried going to the potty in the store and I don't blame him, but on the off chance that he actually has to go, I bought these cute little disposable seat covers that has Lightening McQueen on them. Anyway, that's my update on that subject. I'd post pics, but I think you get the idea!

No comments: