Friday, May 8, 2009

Future Fighter?

It seems as though lately, that Brae has been getting a little more aggressive and a little more ornery. So when he gets this way, I like to tell him to go fight Daddy (Mama is out of bounds and so are other people). So when he starts "fighting" Daddy, he will go non-stop for about 20 minutes or until he just gets bored of it. This of course doesn't bother Brad in the least bit, because he thinks he may have a future fighter on his hands! As long as there are rules, he seems to love doing it, and he shows a real talent for it, then I'm game for him training when he gets older. Here are a few pics from their last "training" session:
(excuse the wires, we mounted the t.v. and we're trying to figure out what to do with the dvd and cable box)
Round One:

Defeated Daddy

Round Two:

1 comment:

Riley Kai said...

Melt my heart!!! These pics are the only, single reason why I wish we had a boy! I love the look on Brads face most of all! Good thing Brae's future wife will be ok with him getting in the cage:-) It's the family bussiness!