Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another Weight Lose Challenge

So I'm starting realize that I may be one of those people who are just going to have to watch what they eat for the rest of their lives. Between March and May of this year, I did a weight lose challenge at work in which we (my department) competed against the entire company. I had actually started my dieting previous to this competition, but my total lost was 17lbs. Most of my team, as well as myself has put some of that weight back on. I know that I'm not where I was previously, because I'm still in the new pant size instead of the old. It's just getting a little snug. So my old teammates and I decided to start another friendly competition between ourselves. The larger women will be in their own competition while the smaller ones will be in our own. Don't confuse this with being tacky. The competition is calculated by percentage weight lost. So the larger women who have more to loose and will probably shed it a lot quicker would undoubtedly beat those who don't have a lot to loose and is very difficult to loose more than a couple of pounds a week. So with this new competition a new diet will start. In doing these competitions I believe that everyone really benefits from it. That being your competition, yourself and your family. Plus, Brad and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary in January and I'm hoping that I can keep some routine this time and look super fly for our Vegas trip! Believe it or not, I'm quite excited to get this started again. Check back for updates! Maybe if you're luck, I'll do a before and after! :)

No comments: