Monday, August 31, 2009

Costume Ideas

I really try to be good about not procrastinating about this stuff, but I have a feeling that it may come down to it. Braeden has recently been playing with his Wall-E toys for the past few weeks. This of course gets rotated between Cars, Thomas the Train, Blue's Clues and Curious George. So it's really hard to know which character he will be into next. Because he is currently into Wall-E, Brad thinks that he can probably just make the costume. I have no creative bone in my body, so this will be his project alone. After talking it over and hearing how convinced he was that he could make this costume, I decided to give him a deadline which is October 1st. I figure this gives Braeden enough time to rotate his favorites and I can get a better idea as to what he's into closer to time and it doesn't allow procrastination on Brad's part. However, I personally would like him to go as a fighter or a football player. I think that the football player is out though, because the shoulder pads swallow him. There was this REALLY cute fighter pilot costume though. Just picture him wearing some small aviator sunglasses!!! Braeden picked out Spider-Man while we were browsing, but again I'm not sure how long that would last. We'll wait and see!!



No comments: