Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tag!!!

So Braeden has really come a long way from grunting and pointing for the things he wants. I'm proud to say that he is speaking in full sentences now and for the most part you can understand him. I think that reading to him as much as possible, has really pushed this a long, so I find anything I can to keep him interested in reading and being read to. So I found this Tag Jr. at Target and decided "it wouldn't hurt". This thing is awesome and Braeden LOVES IT! The books are kind of expensive but you get what you pay for. The Tag Jr. has a scanner in it and it scans over a page in the book and will read the words plus more! Let's say there's a monkey on the page, you can place the Tag Jr on it and it will have at least 3 sayings per character on the page, plus whatever landscaping there is. When your kid is finished, you can plug it into your computer and track what activities your child has run across while reading the book, such as math, social skills, science, comprehension and etc.. Anyway, I highly recommend this thing if your child likes to read or maybe isn't so interested but you'd like to get their attention. Here are just a couple of pictures of Braeden playing with his Tag...

No comments: