I got the holiday twitch about a week before Thanksgiving. So one night Braeden and I were bored (more like me) and decided it was time to pull the tree out. Braeden loved helping hang ornaments!
He even got his very own Transformer ornament this year!
What a good lookin' helper!
Our end result!
Hank was even in the holiday spirit! (Yes, I'm aware that most of the pics of him he is usually sleeping. That's all he does!)
We couldn't end with just ONE tree! I was at Traget and found a small tree that was just perfect for Braeden's room for like $7 and knew he would just love it! I got the lights at Big Lots for $2!
Braeden has car ornaments for his tree. These were supposed to be toys for him to play with that he got in his stocking at his Me Me's house last year, but I quickly confiscated them to make sure we didn't loose any of them so we could use them for his own Christmas tree this year!
I hope all is well with you and yours and hope you have a fun and safe holiday this year!
Merry Christmas!
From the Barnes Family



2 comments:
Hank is a character...that picture of him is cracking me up! I love your TREE, good job JB! & Braedo :)
Love him! ...and the tree's look great too:-)
Post a Comment