Friday, December 11, 2009

Yeah, So It's A Little Late...

But it comes around every year, and every year I like it a little less.  Yes, that would be my birthday.  It's not that I don't LIKE it, because who doesn't like receiving gifts for an entire week's period, it's just that I'm beginning to realize that it's just another day.  The older I get the less I care about the materialistic things (not that I expect them) and the more I care about just have a good time with family and friends.  This year I turned 24, again, and one of my friends suggested that we all just get really dressed up and go to dinner, because let's be honest, how many opportunities do you get to "just dress up" in a small city like this?  So here are the results...




We didn't take many, because it was kinda dark in the restaurant.  Had a great time either way!

1 comment:

Riley Kai said...

Love it! You looked hot:-)