Thursday, November 26, 2009

Please Excuse The Delay...

Yes, I am aware that today is Thanksgiving and I am just now getting Halloween and the majority of November's updates on here, but I've been unbelievably busy and am slowly but surely loosing my mind.  So let's proceed shall we?

Halloween -
Other than the previous pictures posted I don't really have many more to post.  A few days before Halloween we did carve a couple of pumpkins...
Brad's attempt...



Why hello there!  It's Moose A. Moose



I'm a bad mom and completely forgot my real camera when it came time to go trick or treating, so the only thing I had was my iPhone.  The quality isn't so great but you get the idea!  We walked through a few "Trunk or Treats", stopped at a friends house and then walked through our neighborhood.  He had a blast this year!   However the only picture I got that was clear enough was him telling us he was ready to go.  AND yes, Hank came too.  Doesn't he look thrilled?


2 comments:

Riley Kai said...

Hank sure does fit that dog! Brae is the most handsome Spider Man EVER! I think we should save this pic for the wedding video;-)

jb said...

Most definitely!