New Years:
Brad's Birthday:
Braeden Turned 3 in March:
Went on VACATION:
Quick fishing trip in July:
We got Hank! Braeden, however, has just recently been calling him "Scout" from Leap Frog.
Braeden's best bud!
Halloween:
Braeden's first hockey game:
Family Pics:
My Birthday:
The discovery of GiGi's:
A December assortment:









3 comments:
Ya'll did a lot of stuff this year. The picture of Brad on his birthday cracks me up & I love the family pics! And Im also jealous of the GiGi's cupcakes, I still haven't gone :(
Happy 2010 ManBearPig's!
Jodi- GiGi's is great! I have to take about half the icing off though. Brad got the red velvet the other day and I thought he almost fell over into an orgasmic comma, because apparently there was filling inside the cupcake!
Jen- LOL! When we got our Christmas card, Brad goes "Those F'ers!" Way funny!
Post a Comment