So three things have happened this month so far that I feel the need to blog about...
1. Our baby brother graduated high school!!! It's so crazy to think that in just a couple of months, he'll be out of our parents house and going off to college!!! He has committed to Hardin Simmons, and was scouted to play for their baseball team! I'm confident that Eric will do great there, however I know that there will be some major home sickness, because he and mom are soo close. BUT the up side is that he is closer to us now that we can actually drive up to Abilene and watching him play! YAY!!!
So proud of him!!
Eric and Braeden
Mom and Eric (Partners in Crime)
2. After returning from our very fast and very furious trip to Dallas, we were at a perfect place to stop using pull-ups for night time. Braeden had used the very last one on the trip and I had decided I wasn't going to buy anymore! Went to Target and got a waterproof pad to go on top of his mattress and that was that! As of June 6th, we have had NO accidents at night and have been pull up free! Braeden's bedtime runs around 9:30 so he gets no more drinks after 8:30 and I don't care if he stands there for 15 minutes, he MUST go potty before he goes to bed. SO YAY Braeden on being such a big boy and making mama want to cry once again...
3. Braeden started flag football and LOVES it!!! He started practices last week (7th) and had four practices during that week. By the second practice Brad was ready to pull him out, due to the lack of focus on Braedens part, but sure enough he has done great ever since! So far we've had 2 games and he has been a scoring player each time! Of course the team is comprised of nothing but 3 and 4 year olds, and only a handful have actually played before, so this is basically just fundamentals. Regardless, I'm very proud of him!
TOUCHDOWN!!!!
Go Rockets!!!!
Braeden has already been talking about playing baseball. "Now it's time to go to baseball practice Mama!"




No comments:
Post a Comment