Thursday, October 1, 2009

Costume Delimma Has Been Solved!!!

So in a previous post I stated that we were having problems figuring out Braeden's costume for this year. Brad really wanted to take over this year and make him a Wall-E costume. I gave him a 1 month deadline and really urged him to bring it home from the gym (where he was working on it at? Yeah, I don't know) so that I could see it and secretly approve or disapprove of his craftiness. Well one day, Brad goes to the gym and finds out that somebody threw it out, because they thought it was trash! Darn it! So this gave me the go ahead on ordering a costume. Braeden had previously looked at costumes on line to help me figure out what he'd be willing to wear. He finally found a Spiderman costume and I thought, "Well I remember where to find it, so I'll just go order it now!" NO!! It was SOLD OUT on like 8 different websites before I FINALLY found one in his size and the price wasn't outrageous! Anyway, long story short, we got it in today and I was so worried about whether or not it would fit that I went ahead and let him try it on. BIG mistake! He didn't want to take it off until I had to peel it off of his body for bedtime! Over all I know this was the best costume for him this year. He's been calling himself "Spiderman" or "Spiderman Barnes" for about a week now, and "shooting webs" at complete strangers in stores.
Yeah, it's a little long, but we can alter that!

1 comment:

♥Jodi said...

That is too funny! He calls himself Spiderman Barnes...lol!! Good choice :)