Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween Crafts

I'm not crafty at all, but it seems like I always get a little craft bug in the fall every year.  Some projects I re-do from the previous year, because I'm not a smart one and I don't store it properly.  This year I'll probably get a container to put it all in.

The eyeball wreath.  This one is a repeat that I've done the past couple of years.  This usually takes about 30 minutes to make, including the drying time for the spray paint.


This was a new project and will be saving these!


Braeden wanted to paint his own "pumpkin patch".  It'll be a keeper as well! :)





2 comments:

♥Jodi said...

I still LOVE the Barnes pumpkins, cute cute idea :)

Riley Kai said...

Uhm, I think that may be the BEST blue pumpkin EVER! He did such a good job! I love the Barnes pumpkins and FYI, I will be stealing that one from you!