Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Eat More (or less) Chick-Fil-A
I never thought I'd say this, but I think that I've finally begun my slow decline into being burned out of Chick-Fil-A. I'm not ashamed to say that yes, we are fastfood junkies (mainly just Chick-Fil-A). By junkie I mean we eat there about twice a week. However recently, we've cut it back to once a week, and even then it's getting old. Thinking back I wonder what exactly had me so intrigued by this enchanting place of chicken and the first thing that popped in my mind are the waffle fries!! Especially when they are perfectly salted and freshly pulled from the boiling tub of fat. Secondly, the chicken strips. What in the world is in the batter that makes them so sweet? I've heard pickle juice, but in a desperate attempt to clear that rumor that had been lingering in my head for 5 years, I asked an employee and they discarded the idea with no hesitation followed by a quick chukle. Could I have been on to something all along? Why the nervous laugh? Last but not least, The Sweet Tea! Yes, it deserves it's own uppercase letters because the tea alone deserves it's own store. There are wine enthusists, and I'd like to think that I'm a Chick-Fil-A Sweet Tea enthusiast, self-proclaimed of course. We currently have 2 C-F-A's in Midland, yet I hold one to a higher standard when they distribute this 32 ounce of liquid sugar to me. Why is this? They are the same chain high quality, better than McDonalds, resturants (or establishment). It's as if I have two children and one is uglier than the other...I mean "smarter". So as I've run through these three main points of interest, I've decided that, in an attempt to save my future relationship with C-F-A, I will have to postpone any type of correspondence with my BFF for at least a month or until I gain my individuality back. This is a give and take relationship and I can't keep giving my money and only receive thighs in return. Boo on you C-F-A. Boo on you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are so freakin funny! We don't eat there much because 1. my husband is a cheap ass and thinks it's "expensive". 2. It's over 2 miles from our house which makes it far away! 3. The line makes me wait more than 5min! 4-10. My husband is a cheap ass! I love it though, and am guessing you will be back within 2 weeks!Lol!
Thanks! I'm sure I will be back. I'll start having withdrawls and have to shoot the tea up with a used needle.
Post a Comment